Each Scout has the power to make a positive impact, and NSOs can help them discover how. The Scouts for SDGs Hub offers a space for NSOs, Leaders and Scouts to engage with the Sustainable Development Goals in meaningful and fun ways.
What can I do here?
- Adopt high-quality educational initiatives, challenges and activities that empower young people to take action;
- Find opportunities to mobilize resources and enable donors and partners to invest in the positive impact of Scouting worldwide;
- Learn about NSOs' contribution to sustainable development, including baseline monitoring, and evaluation;
- Discover ways to monitor and evaluate the implementation of initiatives and challenges;
- Encourage Adult Leaders to adopt those challenges and help their Scouts receive digital or physical badges;
- Share experiences, projects and blog posts from my country for recognition;
- Nominate Scouts or encourage Scouts to apply for WOSM awards;
- and more!
What is available in your country?
Ready to Spark Change?
Your NSO holds the keys. We count on your local expertise to adapt the Scouting Youth Programme to fit your country’s unique needs — because nobody knows your community like you do.
By aligning your NSO’s initiatives with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, you're empowering Scouts to be skilled agents of global change, continuing a century-long legacy of peace and development.
To get started on boosting your National Youth Programme with Scouts for SDGs initiatives, click Challenges and explore the implementation manuals for Scouts for SDGs initiatives.