Cleaning a prayer guardian.

My church's prayer guardian was becoming over grown and hard for the people of the community to use. To fix this I made a project to try to fix this problem and make it easier to us by the community. The first thing we did was to cut down any ivy that was coming up the old trees in the area. The ivy could have went up the trees and killed them causing danger. We then went around on the trails and recut paths and covered them with multch. The existing benches where becoming woren so we resorted them to be safe. The last thing I did was putting signs on the plant life to identify them so that this area could also be used for education. 
Number of participants
20
Service hours
100
Location
United States of America